The Catalina Wine Mixer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controlled Substance: xARCS DigitalUrn DigitalAsh ForteBreaker Jeanne

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jotaru App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jotaru

Jotaru App Empty
PostSubject: Jotaru App   Jotaru App I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Name: Jotaru, RL Dave

75 jobs: SAM, NIN, BLM

What jobs do you feel comfortable playing in high pressure situations?
-I'm comfortable with any I play. It should be noted in this section that I don't generally play BLM; I have little / no gear for it. NIN I feel comfortable tanking /WAR or /DRK, or loldd setup. SAM is SAM. Easy to play.

Merits:
-General: +2HP, +1 Enm, +3 Crit
-SAM: 4/8GKT, , +4 StoreTP, +3 Meditate, +1 Overwhelm
-NIN: 8/8KTN, +2 Eva, +1 Subtle
-(Anyone wanna merit, feel free to invite ^_^; I don't know many people yet, so its hard to find meripo groups)

Notable gear:
-Shura Zunari Kabuto / Shura Haidate
-Kirin's Osode / SH / Haubergeon, as necessary..
-Brutal Earring / Suppanomimi
-Swift Belt, no Speed ; ;
-Zenith Mitts, if I decide to go back to BLM
-Various AF2

Can you speak a second language? (i.e. Japanese):
-Not fluently

Sky access:
-Yes

Sea access:
-Yes

Dynamis - Xarcabard access:
-Yes

Salvage access:
-Yes

Assault rank:
-Private First Class

Other LS you have:
-Everlost. Social shell

Would you be willing to drop them?:
-I would probably ask to keep the shell, for reasons I'll outline below.

Past LS:
-Ultima (Valefor server) HNM / event / end-game shell. I've participated in basically every fight end-game with the exception of PW.

Past server(if applicable):
-Valefor

Playtime:
-367 days

Can you get Ventrilo and a Mic?:
-Check, check

Will we be your primary LS?:
-Ideally I'd like to get back into the swing of end-game; if it works out well, then, yes

What you want to achieve in ForteBreaker(Jeanne)?:
-I come from a high-achieving, successful linkshell (Ultima: http://ultimals.com/forums/ ) and since my server transfer ~2 months ago, haven't been back to end-game stuff. I like to level / do various events / lowman ZNM / what I can, but dislike sitting around with nothing to do. I also dislike not having gear I could have. Generally, the people I've met so far from Jeanne (Carta, Nibble, Teruko) are pretty awesome, and would like to help them out in their endeavors while also trying to finish getting gear that I've been after for years.

About me section:

-I began playing on PC release and have since quit twice for other MMORPG's; I've been in top-tier shells/guilds/whatevers in every game, as I like to perform, be successful, etc, not just sit around. I transferred due to RL friends inviting me over to the server, with the potential to join another end-game LS that did not pan out- I should state that I was not kicked from Ultima LS, have never been kicked from a LS / guild, did not ninja any items before transferring, did not change my name; I simply came over to play with friends. I take my reputation pretty seriously Smile I wasn't sure what all this LS entailed before I came out last night; Teruko mentioned he was doing gods so I asked to come along to prevent eventual boredom; however it seems like it may be someplace I'd want to join on a more permanent basis. Thanks for the consideration-

If you have questions, feel free to PM, post, tell, or /befriend and POL msg.

Last edited by Jotaru on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed merits)
Back to top Go down
CARTA

CARTA

Jotaru App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jotaru App   Jotaru App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:33 pm

Accepted but re-open BLM. Gear will be provided to you. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Jotaru App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Catalina Wine Mixer :: Applications-
Jump to: